Spring is a very popular time of year for people to undergo cosmetic dentistry procedures and use methods such as dental bonding to craft beautiful smiles. Our dentist provides dental bonding for damaged and flawed teeth by applying a high-quality dental porcelain material to areas that need additional strength or improvement. By receiving dental bonding, you can enjoy a variety of benefits from this easy and quick treatment, including:
– Dental porcelain material is very durable, which gives it the ability to repair tooth damage like cracked and chipped teeth so that you can have a stronger smile.
– If you need cavity treatment, dental bonding may be able to take the place of visible dental amalgams by using a tooth-colored material that blends with your natural teeth so that your smile looks whole and beautiful.
– Many patients who have deep tooth stains or extensive discoloration choose to receive dental bonding instead of teeth whitening to effectively hide these unwanted flaws.
– Weakened areas of teeth as a result of gum disease can be strengthened by dental bonding, which covers these areas with durable material.
– If you are interested in conservative dental treatment, you can use dental bonding to only cover the areas of your surface tooth that need attention.
You are welcome to contact Stephen Kwitnicki, DDS at 908-516-2906 today to arrange a visit with our dentist, Dr. Stephen Kwitnicki, so that you can determine whether dental bonding in Union, New Jersey, is beneficial to you.